La Terrazza Mascagni is one of the most elegant and evocative of Livorno and is located on the seafront in Italy Avenue margin.
La Terrazza Mascagni is a large square bordered towards the sea from a balustrade sinuously formed by 4,100 elegant columns in concrete; the floor consists of a chessboard of 8,700 square meters consisting of black and white tiles 34,800.
- Bagni Pancaldi and Scoglio della Regina
- Palace Hotel,
- Zaani, building from the early ' 900
- Church of San Jacopo in Acquaviva
- Naval Academy
- Municipal Aquarium Diacinto Cestoni
- Fanale of Pisani, il faro di Livorno