Palazzo Carrega Cataldi-palazzo Tobia Pallavicini is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The building is now the headquarters of the Genoa Chamber of Commerce.
The Palace was built between 1558 and 1561 for Tobia Pallavicino by Giovanni Battista Castello "il Bergamasco". The side walls and vault of the vestibule of the main floor are completely covered, thanks to the intervention of Bergamasco, with stucco and grotesque and frescoed panels.
The chapel housed a statue of the Virgin with child (known as Madonna Carrega), sculpted by Pierre Puget around 1680, which is now exhibited at the Museum of Sant'Agostino.