Established in 1907, which exhibition of paintings by Richard West, remained open to the public until 1935, according to specific rules and regulations drawn up in English. During WWII the gallery was closed for safety reasons. In 1963 West's daughter, Kathleen, made a gift to the city? di Alassio. There are 76 works that exposed West painted during his stay in Alassio between 1888 and 1905, depicting views, views of the village and the surrounding valleys the Gallery? at the headquarters of the English library book Fund, with assets of ca. 15,000 volumes (1850-1930).