Varallo
H 11 °

Discover 6 places to see in Varallo

Admire the most beautiful places of Varallo and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.



TRIP

"PETER CALDERINI" MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY

And natural sciences paleontology, entomology, Haas donation nuclei of archaeological material (including Egypt) and outside Europe.


See details


TRIP

MUSEO COMOLA

Family memories and objects connected to the founder, owner, attivitàdel from 1820 to 1900, a local firm iron stoves and lighting tools.


See details


TRIP

PALAZZO DEI MUSEI DI VARALLO

One of the most important collections in Piedmont, it exhibits works by Gaudenzio Ferrari, Tanzio da Varallo, the masters working from the 15th-century on the Holy Mount, as well as 18th-century works of the Valsesiana school and local 19th and 20th-century artists.


See details


TRIP

SACRO MONTE DI VARALLO

The Sacro Monte is an artistic-religious complex consisting of forty-five chapels and a church, populated by frescoes and sculptures that tell the life of Christ, made between the late XV and XVIII centuries from Piedmont and Lombardy artists: Gaudenzio Ferrari, Morazzone, Tanzio da Varallo, Giovanni d'enrico, Dionigi Bussola, Sacro Monte is also a good example of a Park-Garden, organized according to the models of the Italian garden , with hedges, paths and wooded areas and ideal city, with two historic squares

Tours Info:
Timetable cable car
standard time: from Monday to Sunday 9.00-17.00 hrs
da


See details


TRIP

State Archives section of Varallo

The current headquarters of the Archivio di Stato di Varallo, after transferring in 1990 from the seventeenth century Palazzo Racchetti, is housed in a large building complex typical industrial settlements of the early twentieth century. The area, located in the extreme north of Manotick, near the confluence of the Mastallone torrent in the Sesia River, comprises three building structures derived from industrial settlement for cotton processing implanted in 1876. The development of the settlement in the early years of the century led to the expansion and renewal of materials with the creation


See details