Admire the most beautiful places of Pescia and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
Collodi è una frazione di Pescia.
Borgo medievale documentato fin dal XII secolo, è legata al nome di Carlo Lorenzini, autore di Pinocchio. Lo scrittore fiorentino, la cui madre era originaria del paese, vi trascorse parte dell'infanzia e ne assunse il nome, firmandosi Carlo Collodi.
La frazione conserva un'antica rocca e l'aristocratica Villa Garzoni con ampio giardino, e fonda la propria economia sul turismo anche grazie al parco dedicato a Pinocchio. Per la sua qualità turistico-ambientale è Bandiera arancione del Touring Club Italiano.
The Museum contains 230 works coming directly from the studio of the sculptor Libero Andreotti pesciatino (1875-1933) and documenta exhaustively all the artist's production. From July 1997 to the ground floor of the building the Bice donation Bisordi. Since July 1998 has opened a new room dedicated to students and staff of Libero Andreotti: Antonio Berti, Lelio Gelli, Augustine Garcia, Delio Crabs, Bruno Innocenti, Gandhi Mannucci, Raffaello Salimbeni.
The Museum, opened in the late 19th century by Ferdinando Martini, consists of various collections (paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, works of art, documents and memories of the place) from municipal, State, deserving citizens donations. It's expected enlargement in adjacent premises formerly occupied by the public library.
The Museum is a collaboration between the municipality and local archaeological Group, mainly educational purposes.
The Museum contains the private collection of Constantine, a series of bonsai specimens collected in dozens of years and divided into three distinct areas: the first raccolgie essences of Eastern European origin and, in the second a terrace brings together five-needle pine, Aleppo Pine, Juniper, spruce, sheeters and cypress, the third is dedicated to specimens of plants from subtropical climate
The paper museum is divided into two sections: the Museum in piazza della Croce, with informative materials and classrooms, and the old paper mill in Cards via Mammianese North nn. 229-231, where are the tanks, batteries and other ancient machinery to the unravelled some rags and the preparation of the dough to the Charter: the old factory has been completely renovated to become the future home of the new Museum of Pescia.
The Museum was established in 1999 thanks to the work of collection, begun in 1067, P. Bailey, son of one Sadek, who later became the owner of one of the many stone quarries of the area. Aims to document the traditional mining and processing of sandstone of Vellano, capital of "Switzerland Pesciatina", through an exhibition full of tools, machinery and artifacts, complete with life-size reconstructions of interiors of mines, with Visual and sound effects.
Il Parco di Pinocchio si trova nella frazione di Collodi presso Pescia (PT).
Collodi è il paese dove Carlo Lorenzini, l'autore delle Avventure di Pinocchio, trascorse la fanciullezza e da cui in seguito trasse il suo pseudonimo.