The façade is divided into three mirrors, the central one, delimited by two pairs of pilasters at the sides, is triangular untimpano. The side mirrors are connected via the Central sinuous swirls. The only portal in the façade consists of bronze panels with depictions of the lives of Saints, by 1984. Above opens a rectangular window surmounted by a pediment. The Church is flanked by a Bell Tower, square bore, culminating in an octagonal Spire covered roof.
Is located on the first floor of the Episcopal Seminary, a building designed in the early 1900s. The Museum is divided in four sections, one devoted to natural history and archaeology, with a collection of minerals, fossils and archaeological remains of the nuragic period, Punic and Roman, another in the history of the diocese from the judicial period, around the year 1000. Another section of sacred art includes liturgical furnishings from around the territory Ogliastra (silverware, precious vestments, a collection of coins and medals, rosaries and amulets and, finally, old parish registers an