Location of the Museum is a military fortress built by the judges of Arborea, during the reign of Peter IV of Aragon, with military functions as a cornerstone of the strategic defensive system, but also customs. Built in 1355, in just twenty days and twenty nights, as reported in a manuscript in the archives of the Crown of Aragon in Barcelona, the castle is the only survivor of the eighty-eight built in Sardinia between the middle ages and medieval. It was used as a Museum of the Risorgimento in 1927 to commemorate the fallen in Sardinian War for the realization of the unity of Italy. Then th
The Church of our Lady of grace parish church; located downtown, near the Town Hall. It was built between 1781 and 1786 on a pre-existing church which remains the Gothic bell tower. The parish church was built to expand the existing Church and see that you see of the diocese, and the Cathedral. The parish church houses the Retable of Sant'Anna del Maestro of Sanluri, medieval era.