The Museum has the name of Giovan Battista Rubini, bel canto virtuoso, lived between 1794 and 1854 son of art.
After professional debut at s. Moisè in Venice in 1815, was the transfer to Naples, with the commitments at the teatro s.Carlo. Supported by the impresario Barbaya obtained in quick succession in the mid 20 's important writings in Vienna and Paris, where is stated as undisputed interpreter of Rossini's opera. But will the Vincenzo Bellini music to bring to full maturation Rubies: the triumph at La Scala in Milan in ' the consecrated 27 first magnitude content in the romantic melodrama
This museum is located on the first floor of the fortress, preserves the memory of veterans and was opened to honor the memory of the fallen in battle.
Over the years the initial collection is enriched so as to allow it to open a Museum, was the year 1965. Continued donations allowed him to enlarge ill Museum so much that it became necessary to a new location: was transferred to its current location which is on the first floor of the rock viscontesa the name of the memory Museum community.
Continuously exhibition, the Museum is divided into 3 adjoining rooms where you will find a rich collection