Admire the most beautiful places of Senigallia and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
In 1990 during the construction of the new theatre "La Fenice" were discovered a domus and a Roman road crossing, so that the original design of the theatre underwent substantial changes. In 2000 the excavation of the area was enhanced by a fully equipped path in the domus and along the way, until in 2003 not realized the Museum, alongside the present structures with archaeological findings and an extensive explanatory apparatus, was ancient history of the archaeological area, the town of Senigallia and the territory. It was rebuilt the ancient topography of insula with a path that allows you
Born in 1981, the Municipal Museum of modern art and information (Musinf) of Senigallia, a project of the critic c. e. Bugatti, signed by prominent artists of Virgilio Guidi, Umberto Mastroianni, Orfeo Tamburi on documentation of the relationship between Word and image, for the development of the techniques of engraving and printing. Notable were the adhesions to this museum project by great artists, who have donated significant collections of works, featuring the Musinf as one of the main Italian centres of contemporary art, engraving and photography.
In the complex of Santa Maria delle Grazie 15th century end, nestled in the green hills of Senigallia, lies the extraordinary history of Museum of Sharecropping "Sergio Abdul", which since 1978 has a point of reference for learning about everyday life and work in the countryside of the Marche of the twentieth century (about 2000 items exhibited in thirty themed environments). The striking Renaissance cloister of a wing of the former convento delle Grazie with lunettes of 1598 depicting the life of Saint Francis, is the first impact with the Museum, and then there are the rooms dedicated to the
The Museum houses many relics of the life of Giovanni Maria Ferretti became Pope in 1846, with the name of Pius IX and declared blessed in the Jubilee year 2000. Is headquartered in the Palace of the Ponteficee visit to this House-Museum starts from the main hall; then in the Room, where Amnesty documents relating to Amnesty for political crimes granted by the Pope immediately after his election. Always document theme, the room of autographs exposes numerous letters showing the correspondence between the Pope and important political authorities of the time. The visit continues through the Hall
The Diocesan art gallery of sacred art of Senigallia was erected by order of Bishop Odo Fusi Pecci Bishop in February 1992 and opened to the public in May of the same year. Located in the first floor apartment of Episcopio, said "cardinal" for having been the residence of Cardinal-bishops of Senigallia. Finely decorated spacious lounges preserve a valuable art collection and value. Passing the style Vanvitelli staircase leads to the Gallery through the throne room. From here it is a succession of works: paintings by Barocci, f. a. Lam, G.A.Donducci, e., c. Ramazzani warriors, Palma il Giovane,
Important testimony of 15th century military architecture that incorporates existing defensive structures. The full realization, as town fortification, is made by Baccio Pontelli in 1480, which happens to Laurana and carries out works closely related to defense, decorative items, these friezes in the courtyard, indoors and the spiral staircase that traverses the North Tower vertically. Within a multimedia educational system, explanatory apparatus of the tour and a DVD library illustrate the history of the building and the destination of the various environments.