Castel di Lama
7 5 °

Discover 2 places to see in Castel di Lama

Admire the most beautiful places of Castel di Lama and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.


TRIP

MUNICIPAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL DEPOSIT

The deposit of archaeological material has twenty-two storefronts arranged in two underground local municipal property.
From 1985 all the material was taken from the Soprintendenza Archeologica of Marche (where he currently resides) to be inventoried and filed.
Almost all of these materials consists of pottery fragments: 60% belong to pre-protohistoric age, while the remaining 40% belongs to the Roman civilization.
-Material found in mostly-surface comes from outcrops of Roman sites and rustic villas of the municipality of Castel di Lama, where he was picked up in recent times.
In Roman times the


See details


TRIP

CONTEMPORARY ART COLLECTION "ON ART"

The Museum was founded in 2001 by the intervention by artists Victor Amadio and Marisa Machado who renovated part of the former Castel di Lama Sacet for his collection of contemporary art works by artists of local, regional, national and international.

The Museum houses a very interesting collection of Italian and foreign artists: paintings, graphics, sculpture, ceramics, photography.
Inside are placing works by artists like Umberto Mastroianni, Trubbiani, Fazzini, Bragaglia, Masson, Bai, Pannaggi, Dali, De Chirico, Marino Marini, Papagni, Parsa, Guidi, Barisani, Pannaggi, Arcevia, Saeed; V Muss


See details