Admire the most beautiful places of Fermo and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The Metropolitan Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta in Cielo has a mole which rises majestically on the eastern edge of the gyrfalcon, which was built in an area that presents an interesting layering of architectural remains dating back to Roman times and the early middle ages.
The façade of the Cathedral is of Istrian stone, marked by thin pilasters, and at its Center, an elegant portal with bundles of carved columns, surmounted by a large Spire enclosing the statue of the Virgin: in line is the great rose window with twelve columns decorated with twisted herringbone.
The museums are Vital in the villa. The Museum of natural sciences ' Thomas S» welcomes stuffed animals in the most curious poses, collected by ornithologist which is dedicated: the Black Vulture, Griffon Vulture, bearded vulture, Osprey. The polar Museum «Silvio Zavatti» exposes specimens of flora and fauna, Greenland sculptures, tools and everyday objects of the Eskimos, the result of the expeditions to the North Pole made from 1959 to 1969 by Silvio Zavatti. Photos also are exposed to shipments and a collection of cameras from the twentieth century to today. A room is devoted to retaining m
Housed in the premises of the Oratory of the confraternita del Suffragio, extinct alongside the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Diocesan Museum of Firm is an important testimony to the artistic expressions of the large community of the Archdiocese of Fermo from the early Christian period up to 1900, tracing through the collections exposed the different phases of construction of the Cathedral, the presence of illustrious bishops, relations with the Papacy, the liturgy and devotion.
The Museum, set up in 2004 under a project that collects for types of homogeneous materials exposed to epochs and style
The Museum of the city of Fermo, housed in the 16th-century Palazzo dei Priori, is the villanovan-section picena, Pinacoteca civica, of the archaeological museum and the Sala del Mappamondo. It is operated by the Museum System.
The theatre was built by architect Cosimo Morelli in Imola, it open the 26 September 1970. The theatre is about 200 years one of the main poles of cultural activities of the marches. Centoventiquattro counts on stages five orders to the audience for a total capacity of about 1000 people.