Admire the most beautiful places of San Severino Marche and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
A short distance from today's town of San Severino Marche, near the Church of Santa Maria della Pieve, along the path of the ancient via Flaminia Diverticulum, insist the remains of the Roman city of Septempeda, on the left bank of the River, destroyed during the barbarian invasions.
Visit: architectural complexes of the ancient Roman city are currently visible part of the wall built in Opus quadratum with large blocks of sandstone with the doors East and Southwest, a large thermal building consisting of a series of rooms that grow around a central courtyard paved with opus spicatum and a compl
The Galleria comunale d'Arte Moderna is situated on the first floor of the Town Hall, built in 1764 by architect Clement Roman Orlandi. The nineteenth century boardrooms are decorated and furnished with furniture of the XVII-XIX centuries. Some of these keep the collection of Philip Bigioli (1798-1878), German painter and etcher, who played his activities between Rome and the Marche, which was devoted a major retrospective in the summer 1998. The collection includes paintings by the artist of the mythological character, historical, religious and costume; drawings and cartoons and
The Civic Archaeological Museum "Giuseppe Moretti", named after the archaeologist who was sanseverinate known in the 1930s and 1940s Superintendent di Roma e del Lazio, was rearranged in the old Episcopal Castle at Mt. The exhibition includes a section that collects prehistoric lithic artefacts and pottery collection of Paige, and a section where are exposed Picena, some tombs from the necropolis of Pitino. The exhibition is supplemented by illustrative panels presenting reconstructions of tombs picene and a video that presents the most significant artefacts found in San Severino Marche and no
The Museum, covering an area of 300 square meters, is divided into three sections: a farmhouse furnished, a botanical garden and Museum real real Museum that preserves evidence of civilization, and protoindustriale. The farmhouse, with its threshing floor, the hut for biroccio and other farming implements, is an example of a typical House share-Marche. In the Botanic Garden, between the House and the Museum, have been put in place local tree species as environmental proposal to the attention of schools and the public. The Museum is divided into several sections starting with the first room ded
The building, dating back to the 15th century and built by the family, houses the Manuzzi Pinacoteca comunale named father-Heels Venturi, known researcher of local history of religions. The Gallery collects mostly local school boards from confiscation of church property in the years following the unification of Italy, and in part by the diocese lent works and frescoes detached for conservation reasons. In a Hall was rebuilt a chapel with stories of St. John the Evangelist by Salimbeni painted; among other works are the Mystic marriage of St. Catherine by Lorenzo Salimbeni, the Madonna of peace