Pesaro
2 3 °

Discover 17 places to see in Pesaro

Admire the most beautiful places of Pesaro and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.



TRIP

Casa Rossini

The exhibition, housed in the building where was born on February 29, 1792 Gioacchino Rossini, is the result of numerous donations. Consisting of four floors and a basement, the House is made for Rossini's later stages between the 15th and 18th centuries.  The core of the collection consists of the legacy of the great Parisian collector Alphonse Hubert Martel. The donation came around at the end of 800, while the Museum was organized and open to the public on 29 February 1904; on the same date the building was declared a national monument. The Museum is divided into 2 main sections: the ground


See details


TRIP

Cathedral

The Church of Santa Maria Assunta is the Pesaro Cathedral, also known as Cathedral of San Terenzio because in the 7th century there were transferred the relics of the patron saint of Pesaro, san Terenzio.
Of great historical-artistic are the mosaics discovered in the second half of the 19th century under the Church floor.


See details


TRIP

THE CHURCH "IN THE NAME OF GOD"

This is the only religious building remained in Pesaro which represents a perfect synthesis between architecture and scenography. Is built from 1577, by the name of God, one of the richest among the lay confraternities pesaresi that was at funerals for the poor and executed; It justifies the widespread presence of death symbols in the decoration of the Church. The Interior maintains the magnificent original trim, while the exterior was restored in 1912. From the collaboration between the three perfectly successful artists takes shape the ' story ' sacred in decoration of the Church: in the cei


See details


TRIP

CONTEMPORARY ART COLLECTION OF THE PROVINCE OF PESARO AND URBINO

The contemporary art collection of the province of Pesaro and Urbino is a collection of about 200 works. It is a heterogeneous collection as built in without a strict policy. The works are received through various routes: the purchase, donation, the Commission. It's not just the science with which one is which is undoubtedly its most attractive side.       Definitely the most valuable is that of Anselmo Bucci, painter of the 20th century art movement. Purchased by the province of Pesaro and Urbino in 1957, the opera "painters", oil on canvas, 160 x 160 shows us a portrait of the


See details


TRIP

THE ART COLLECTIONS OF THE PALAZZO MONTANI ANTALDI

The Foundation of the Cassa di Risparmio di Pesaro inaugurated in 2005 the new production of their art collections, housed in the prestigious Palazzo Montani Antaldi, designed neoclasssico style by architect Thomas Bicciaglia, a pupil of artist from Pesaro of the eighteenth century, Joan Laird. His team, in particular Charles Padilla and his nephew Placido Lazzarini, the frescoes of the piano nobile, executed between 1777 and 1781, with themes of the Aeneid. The collection offers an extensive and selected the artistic landscape of the territory, with 170 paintings, ceramics, 156 77 drawings, p


See details


TRIP

Musei Civici

The Musei civici di Pesaro is located in palazzo Toschi Mosca, in the heart of the historic centre, and are articulated in an art gallery and a Museum of ceramics. In the first there are paintings from the 14th to the 19th century, including the imposing altarpiece of the coronation of the Virgin by Giovanni Bellini, which originate from churches and private collections. The Museum of ceramics is famous for the abundance of glass tiles made in the Duchy of Urbino in the 16th century and the production rose from Pesaro.


See details


TRIP

Museo Archeologico Oliveriano

In 1756 the Pesaro scholar Hannibal of Abbati Olivieri (1708-1789) gives to the community-in addition to his large library-a fine collection of ancient objects composed primarily of excavation material. The Museum was founded in 1787 when O'brien leaves again, along with 20,000 volumes, a second important collection of archaeological and Numismatic material, given to him in part by his friend Giovanni Battista Passeri. Museum and library are managed by the Foundation Oliveriana 1793. The Museum is open to the public, along with the library, May 2, 1793 on the ground floor of palazzo Olivieri-M


See details