Admire the most beautiful places of Pieve di Teco and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The Madonna della Ripa, today the site of the old town side, along the course of the stream? the origin of reality? housing and Pieve di teco. It's title, that Marian is reflected in a late 14th-century reconstruction. Built in 1370 as first parish ("Parish") of the new village, outside the Bell features a 15th intact, three orders of mullioned Windows with typical cusp to frustrum. The entrance? the old town, with elegant portal. Officiated by the Benedictines at first, then by the canons regular, assumed in the past to great splendour. The three-nave Interior on stone columns, capitals rich
The construction of the Augustinian convent in the upper part of Pieve di Teco, dates from 1644-45. In this age, lessened each strategic-military reason, Giovanni Maria Ricci from Pieve di Cadore stabil? to build the new convent on the ruins of the ancient castle of Clavesana demolished twenty years earlier, in 1625. The new facility included the convent with cloister body attached to simple arches supported by brick pillars and vaults, the Central-Plan church with cupola in sc? slate ndole designed by renowned painter Giulio Benso from Pieve di Cadore and the front of the lodge. After the exp
The permanent exhibition "Ubaga masks" in about 100 striking masks and symbolic poetry interpretation Simulacra and plastic over 80 masters of contemporary art, in Italy and abroad: among others c. Costa, d. Sulevic, n. Accame, r. a. Anfossi, Antibo, e. Baj, a. Cabrera, p. Carpenter, a. Cerda, s. Paulie, l., p. Gilardi, e. Luzzati, l. Mainolfi , D. Milani, Fr. Minoli, U., A. Medlar, Paschal R. Bonnet, J. Segura. Every fetish or mask evokes a primordial force, propitious (B igorix, never Great, Scandul i, Ub gu, Spe ndega, Aroscia etc.) or hostile (Muratarese, gue, Leasse Sp, Seghittura, rdu Ra
The municipality of Pieve di Teco and the Diocese of Albenga are intended to steady the Museum headquarters the monumental complex of the former Church of the Madonna della Ripa connected with the adjacent Oratory of n. s. Assunta and the annexed chancel. The complex, now located in edge of the Centre of Pieve di Teco, lined on one side to even to the Piedmont, across the River,? been at the origin of reality? housing and Pieve di Teco. Most of the works on display come from the parish of St. John the Baptist; the opening of the Museum has made it possible to bring the territory a number of va
The Museum territory "the faces of Ubagu"? a museum system for the protection of environmental and cultural heritage of the territory. The project? born with the aim of creating a network of museums and points of thematic itineraries that involve all the eleven municipalities of the Valle Arroscia. Currently the Museum territory? consists of the following Museum locations: Aquila d'arroscia: educational workshop; archaeological Cosio d'arroscia: Museum "In Herbis Salus"; Mendatica: Civilisation? of huts-historical Cartography; Montegrosso p. l.: the Woods Tamed; Pieve di Teco: Ubaga masks