Admire the most beautiful places of Alassio and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The "Budello" of Alassio is the ancient chart that crosses the entire city, parallel to the coastline, from Borgo Coscia to the BBW Walk.
Typical street for strolling and shopping of the seaside, very cute, full of small shops, and dining options. Of course in an alley and the other, you can see the sea! Do not miss to get away from the beach, as a meeting place or even in the winter to feel the scent of the sea while walking.
The wall of Alassio is considered the best known of the monuments of the city Alassio, in the province of Savona, located in Corso Dante Alighieri opposite the historic Caffè Roma.
The idea to beautify and decorate the wall that still surrounds a public garden was the owner Local dell'antistante Mario Berrino and immediately received the favor and support of the American writer Ernest Hemingway resident in the western Ligurian town and regular visitor to the cafe. Not having a specific authorization by the municipality of Alassio the first three ceramic tiles - made from local ce
The collegiate church of San Lorenzo is a Catholic place of worship in the historic center of Alassio.
The neo-Renaissance facade of 1896 preserves an older central slate portal of 1511, with fluted pilasters, depicting the figures of St. Ambrose, Christ and the apostles and the Lord.
The square in front of the entrance to the church was built in 1638 and the white-gray pebbles - in the classic Ligurian realization delrisseu - depicting scenes and subjects related to the navy.
Inside, decorated with elements in Baroque style and divided into three naves, they have preserved the painting
"The Chapel" is the name with which is known in Alassio the Chapel to the Fallen of the Sea. It lies on a rock on the ruins of an ancient watchtower close to the marina "Luca Ferrari". In front of it is a crucifix, a couple of meters high, to protect the bay. prayers inside for fishermen. The location of the chapel offers on one side a beautiful panoramic view of the sea, the town of Alassio and Baia del Sole, the other a top view of the marina. Must visit to enjoy a bit of quiet relaxation and take pictures of Alassio and Liguria you will love to remember.
The sanctuary of Our Lady of the Guard is a place of Catholic worship in Alassio, in the province of Savona, located on the highest peak of the mountain ridge Tirasso - 586 meters s.l.m. - In a dominant position on Alassio town and its gulf.
According to a popular tradition at the ancient and old castle - watch tower built in the Middle Ages by the Municipality of Albenga for the defense of the valleys below, there was erected in the place where now stands the present sanctuary a primitive chapel. The small votive temple was built mainly by sailors and the inhabitants themselves of Alassio,
The Natural Science Museum, located at the Institute g. Bosco of Alassio, born in 1950 thanks to the work of Don Giulio Husbands. The exhibition? divided into sections: mineralogical, petrographic, Crystallographic, malacological, palaeontology, fossil, mycological, ittiologica, Zoological, historical, talassologica, hydro-speleogeologica, fioristica, ethnographic and herbal.
The Pinacoteca Carlo Levi is located in the restored Palace Morteo, stable in 1600. We are hosted on permanent display some works by the Turin writer who often stayed at Alassio between 1929 and 1975. The gallery exhibits 22 paintings to be on loan from the Foundation Carlo Levi of Rome, which tral, divided into 3 sections that include portraits and landscapes depicted by the artist during the months of stay in the Ligurian town, stand the large canvases of carob trees and a portrait of Italo Calvino. In August 2004, Antonio Ricci, through public auction, bought part of the historical archives
Established in 1907, which exhibition of paintings by Richard West, remained open to the public until 1935, according to specific rules and regulations drawn up in English. During WWII the gallery was closed for safety reasons. In 1963 West's daughter, Kathleen, made a gift to the city? di Alassio. There are 76 works that exposed West painted during his stay in Alassio between 1888 and 1905, depicting views, views of the village and the surrounding valleys the Gallery? at the headquarters of the English library book Fund, with assets of ca. 15,000 volumes (1850-1930).