Situated in the ancient home of the Premessaria and inaugurated in 1984, this section is the workshop where the Bane Dominic Daniel (1851-1937) was his business.
There is all the equipment specification, organized according to the different stages of processing as well as the most characteristic products of the pinter Fajardo: vats, tubs, containers for cereals, buckets and other household objects.
The stilts of Ledro are the first and most important Italian Lake site. Discovered in 1929, for over 80 years represent a formidable field of study, that in 1972 led to the creation of the Museo delle palafitte. The Lake site is located on the eastern shore of Lake Ledro and tells of a human presence dating back to the bronze age (2200-1500 years before Christ), while it is conceivable that the Valley was inhabited since the Mesolithic era (about 8000 years before Christ). In 1929, some hydroelectric works caused a sharp lowering of the lake level, such as to make emerge the Poles that support
The Museum exhibition Someda, created in 2007, consists of personal collections and the many artifacts recovered during the restoration works and maintenance of the old stations across Costabella – Cima Bocche. Exposes arms, ammunition and uniforms, but also everyday objects from the life of the soldier; the exhibition illustrates the history of the village of Moena, who remained for almost three years in direct contact with the first line. Inside the Museum were rebuilt some typical environments of the face – a machine gun nest, a trench, a comrade – that entice the visitor to walk the