Bevagna
2 -3 °

Discover 4 places to see in Bevagna

Admire the most beautiful places of Bevagna and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.


TRIP

Bevagna, public bathing complex

Thermal environment of the old town hall of Mevania, dating from the 2nd century. d.c. paved with a mosaic in white and black tiles. The decoration, typical of the spas, consists of Tritons and sea animals.


See details


TRIP

Mosaic of the Roman baths

The Mosaic Floor of the Roman Thermal Baths The remains of the Roman Thermal Baths are located in the extreme northern side of Bevagna, between Piazza Garibaldi and Via delle Terme Romane. They are a well-preserved evidence of a Roman public complex pertaining to the Roman town of Mevania, a town crossed along all its length by the Flaminian Way western branch, and traced out for the alignment of that urban tract that goes from Corso Amendola - Corso Matteotti. Today the Mosaic is part of the Circuito Museale Cittadino—Town Museum Circuit—that includes the visit to the Museo Ci


See details


TRIP

Museo civico

The Mosaic Floor of the Roman Thermal Baths The remains of the Roman Thermal Baths are located in the extreme northern side of Bevagna, between Piazza Garibaldi and Via delle Terme Romane. They are a well-preserved evidence of a Roman public complex pertaining to the Roman town of Mevania, a town crossed along all its length by the Flaminian Way western branch, and traced out for the alignment of that urban tract that goes from Corso Amendola - Corso Matteotti. Today the Mosaic is part of the Circuito Museale Cittadino—Town Museum Circuit—that includes the visit to the Museo Ci


See details


TRIP

Teatro Francesco Torti

Torti Theater The Teatro Torti is in Piazza San Silvestri, the main square of Bevagna, and is part of—together with the Civic Museum and the Roman Thermal Baths Mosaic—the Museums City Circuit, the Circuito Museale Cittadino. It was built in 1886, on a design of the architect Antonio Martini, inside the old Palazzo dei Consoli, which was the old municipal premises until the 1832 earthquake, and it is dedicated to the man of letters Francesco Torti. Its construction was strongly desired by the townspeople, who reunited in a promoting committee in 1871. The inauguration wa


See details