Admire the most beautiful places of San Giustino and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
Bufalini Castle Castello Bufalini was originally built as a military fort and owned by the Dotti, a Ghibelline family from Sansepolcro. After the battle of Anghiari, in 1440, the small fort became a military outpost in defense of the territory of Città di Castello, and was destroyed towards the end of the 15th century as ordered by the Florentine Republic. With the passing of the property to Niccolò di Manno Bufalini in 1487, some reconstruction work based on the design of the Roman architect Mariano Savelli and indications of Giovanni and Camillo Vitelli, men of arms and experts in milit
The Historic-Scientific Museum of Tobacco The Museo Storico e Scientifico del Tabacco is housed in the former Tobacco Farmer Consortium building, near the train yard of San Giustino. The building that once was a tobacco warehouse is now the premises of the Museum. The edifice was built at the end of the 19th century by the Municipality of San Giustino. The structure was expanded in the following years and remained active until 1992, when the tobacco processing was transferred to the industrial area, inside the new warehouses. The Museum is unique in its genre, the structure host
“Pliniana” Typographical Plant Museum The Museum is in the locality of Selci-Lama, between Città di Castello and San Giustino, inside the typographical plant of the Stabilimento Tipografia “Pliniana”. Through instruments and historical printing machinery of the time the visitor can retrace the history and the activity of this private enterprise that took pride in having performed prints for important publishing houses and public and religious institutions. The Museum premises are inside the Pliniana Typographical Plant, founded in 1913 by Don Ruggero Fiordelli. The instruments
Villa Magherini-Graziani Archaeological Museum and Pliny the Younger Villa Villa Magherini Graziani—the Museo Archeologico della Villa di Plinio il Giovane housing complex—is a splendid example of Italian Noble Residence of the Late Renaissance period. The edifice is set half way up an open space on a panoramic hillside overlooking the Tiber Valley. The construction of the Villa is due to Carlo Graziani, a prominent member of this family from Città di Castello and of Tuscan origins who commissioned, at the beginning of the 18th century, the architect Antonio Gallina to carry it out.&