Admire the most beautiful places of Trevi and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
Palazzo Lucarini in Trevi building, located opposite the Cathedral of Sant'Emiliano. The Palace takes its name from an ancient family, documented in the area since the first half of the 15th century. The Laszlo family there stayed until 1673, when it became extinct with the death of the last heir. The ground floor of the building, owned by the municipal government, is occupied by the contemporary art centre, managed by the Association "Palazzo Lucarini", founded in January 2007 following the dissolution of the cultural association "Trevi Flash Art Museum". It is a Center for contemporary art w
San Francesco Convent Art Collection The Raccolta d’Arte di San Francesco is hosted inside the former Convent of San Francesco, in the historical city center of Trevi. The edifice was once the seat of a Franciscan convent, built around the 13th century, rebuilt and decorated in the first half of the 17th century, and again retouched during the 19th century. It has been transformed into the Museum hosting the “Raccolta d’Arte San Francesco” and the “Museo della Civiltà dell’Ulivo” since 1997. The Art Collection held in San Francesco deserves a careful visit, both for its beauty and for the be
“Clitunno” Theater The Teatro Clitunno stands on the homonym square, in the historical center of Trevi. This theater undoubtedly deserves a visit for the elegance of its venue, the interior decorations and its stage curtain, both executed on a design of Domenico Bruschi, but also for the stage plays periodically presented in it. The current Theater was built on a design of the architect Domenico Mollaioli, to replace the by then crumbling old Teatro Clitunno, which had been hosted inside the Municipal Palace since the 17th century. The work started in 1874 and was concluded thanks to the fund
Villa Fabri Completely immersed in the typical Umbrian landscape full of olive trees, overlooking the rolling hills between Assisi and Spoleto, the 16th century Villa Fabri stands in the middle of the hill, right outside Porta del Lago of Trevi. It was Girolamo Fabri who had the Villa built, “for the solace of his old age, and the joy of the posterity of the village”, at the end of the 16th century. In 1891, it was bought at first by the Bohemian Council, and then passed over to the Ethiopian Council. In 2000, with the purchase of the Villa by the Trevi Municipality, the course of its history