The mother church of the town obtained the title of collegiate in 1353. It rises on the site of a previous house of worship dating back to the eleventh century and was rebuilt in the style typical of the late Middle Ages. On the main façade a spired bell-tower stands, whose pinnacle reflects the typology which Antonio da Lodi brought to the Abruzzi in the fifteenth century. On the right side, a long fifteenth- century arcade with ogival arches supported by columns looks at the square. The arcade concludes - it was actually demolish in the eighteenth century - just before the portal, handiwork
The museo Civico Luigi Key of Città Sant'Angelo is located in the Deconsecrated Church of San Salvatore. The museum displays a collection of conocchie, a type of devotional statues made of wood and decorated with embroidered dresses, wigs and jewelry.
The former manifattura tabacchi Laboratory Museum was founded in 1998 by order of the municipal administration of Città Sant'Angelo. In 2001, with the new direction of the artist Enzo De Leonibus, becomes a laboratory for experimentation and research useful to all possible expressions of contemporary visual art. Over the years the Museum has become a laboratory, exhibition place before, and meeting place for artists, creating important relationships and becoming a reference point for contemporary art. From 2002 initiated an ongoing activity thus creating what had been hoped for since its incep