The Museo Civico di Bisacquino will be realized in the former convent of the Capuchins, built in 1633, once annexed to the Church of SS. Anne and Joachim. In 1869 the monastery is sold to the municipality of Bisacquino, while the Church and the annexes are left to the Curia of Monreale. The Museum of material culture to be placed in the former convent is characterized for being a space for the collection and exhibition of ethnographic documents of various kinds (photographic documentation, personal history stored on media, useful materials for the reconstruction of history and local traditions
The Museum is located in the artisan shop of the family, from the 18th century watchmakers Saed until the eighties of the twentieth century, masters in making tower clocks. Exposes watches, tools, gears and mechanisms, drawings, photos and portraits and a rare example of universal geographical clock.