Admire the most beautiful places of Belgrade and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
Atelje 212 (Serbian Cyrillic: Атеље 212) is a theatre in Belgrade, Serbia. It was officially founded on 12 November 1956 in the premises of the Borba building, in front of 212 chairs. The opening play was Faust, directed by Mira Trailović.
Although its official inauguration took place in November 1956, various plays were already staged by the same group of individuals who eventually founded Atelje 212. In mid-1956, this group performed Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot, a play that had been banned in all Communist countries. The performance occurred in semi-clandestine circumstances in front o
The Avala Tower (Serbian: Авалски торањ / Avalski toranj) is a 204.5 m (671 ft) tall telecommunication tower located on Avala mountain in the periphery of Belgrade. The original tower was finished in 1965, but was destroyed by the NATO bombardment of Serbia on 29 April 1999. On 21 December 2006, the reconstruction of Avala Tower commenced and the tower was officially opened at a ceremony on 21 April 2010. It is currently the tallest tower in the Balkan region.
The Bajrakli Mosque (Serbian: Бајракли џамија / Bajrakli džamija; named in Turkish as Bayraklı, bayrak is Turkish for "flag" and Bayraklı means "with flag") is a mosque in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is located in Gospodar Jevremova Street in the neighbourhood of Dorćol. It was built around 1575, and is the only mosque in the city out of the 273 that had existed during the time of the Ottoman Empire's rule of Serbia.
During the occupation of Serbia by the Austrians (between 1717 and 1739), it was converted into a Roman Catholic church; but after the Ottomans retook Belgrade, it was retu
The Belgrade Fair or Beogradski Sajam (Serbian Cyrillic: Београдски сајам) is a large complex of three large domes and a dozen of smaller halls which is the location of the major trade fairs of the capital city of Serbia. It is located in the municipality of Savski Venac, on the right bank of the Sava river. One of the most recognizable landmarks of Belgrade, it is colloquially referred to only as "Sajam".