The administrative centre and representation of prominent families who have owned the Castle tells its story through six centuries of the ancient weapons, furniture and paintings, books and manuscripts, frescoes and decorations.
Open to the public since 1952 at the behest of Prince Livio Odescalchi, IV today the castle of Bracciano is a dynamic reality, which reconciles its vocation with Museum an intense activity within the Organization of events.
The rooms of the Odescalchi Castle of Bracciano retain a rich collection of art objects collected by Prince Odescalchi Baldassarre from the second ha
Inaugurated in 2006, the Museum exhibits works that illustrate the life of the town across the centuries, from the first Etruscan settlements up to the 19th century. The museum tour covers five rooms exhibiting two collections. The room dedicated to Roman art contains the noteworthy sculpture of the god Apollo, found in the monumental complex of the thermal baths of Vicarello and recently acquired by the museum; the work is a Roman copy of a Greek sculpture of the 4th century B.C. The historical artistic collection is arranged by themes and exhibits pieces that illustrate the institutional, ar
The historical Museum is housed in the Idroscalo di Vigna di Valle, the oldest in Italy, located on the southern shore of Lake Bracciano, where in 1904 by the Greater the genius Mario Maurizio Moris, father recognized Italian aviation, was established the first Experimental Shipyard. The Museum, with its 13,000 m2 of covered exhibition space, is one of the largest and most interesting museums of flight in the world. Placed on four large exhibition halls, hosts inside over 60 aircraft and a large collection of engines and aircraft memorabilia of various kinds that recount, in chronological sequ