Admire the most beautiful places of Trezzo sull'adda and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The elegant Villa Gina is a house built around 1855 by the mayor Paolo Bassi, but the present name is given by the entrepreneur Silvio Crespi in honor of his wife Gina. During the Fascist regime, the Villa was converted into a professional institute for war orphans, but was soon occupied by the military. Subsequently, during the 50s, it became a center for troubled teens and is currently owned by the City of Trezzano and seat of the North Adda Park. Periodically, on the inside, they are organized public events such as exhibitions, dances and cultural events with the participation of a growing
In a picturesque setting, away from the urban bustle of Trezzo, it rises the Oasi Le Foppe, a natural environment, managed by the WWF. migratory birds and wild animals, protected and rescued by the community of volunteers from the neighborhood, stop here and find a safe haven. The Oasis was born in the nineties thanks to a group of volunteers who had at heart the dramatic situation of the area, completely degraded and used as landfill.
Over two thousand years did the Oasi Le Foppe and formally constitutes the WWF Association Le Foppe. There are numerous activities and projects dedicated to
Built in 1600, the Concesa Sanctuary is associated with the legend that a woman named Felicita Polini lived in a village situated on the bank of the river Adda and because of an illness that forced her to bed, that he brought the water of the river, he drank and healed. For gratitude, the woman promised to build a chapel on the site of the miracle, but because of a second incident sent the commitment. Healed, Felicita renewed the promises, but again did not respect. Sick, and this time dying, she asked her husband to keep the promise made to Our Lady of Concesa. The man shaken by his wife'
The castle of Trezzo, situated on a bluff on a bend of the Adda River and protected on both sides, on the third side was a square Tower 42 meters high.
Alessandro Taccani hydroelectric power station is owned by ENEL located in Trezzo sull'adda on a Bank of the river Adda.
The plant has six generators with a total capacity generated by 10, 5MW. The building designed by Gaetano Moretti is an example of eclectic architecture for the presence of a modernist language and a strong Romanesque taste.