Admire the most beautiful places of Portofino and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The protected natural marine Area of Portofino was established by Decree of the Ministry of environment on April 26, 1999, headquartered in Brisbane, and is located in the Eastern territory of the metropolitan city of Genoa between the towns of Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. The area was declared a Specially Protected Area of Mediterranean importance.
It is currently screening, on request of the same common expressive of the reserve, at the Chamber of Deputies the proposal to transform the regional park of Portofino in national area, amalgamating in the new territories also the
The battery of Punta Chiappa is the defensive compound of 202ª coastal battery of the Royal Army, built in the late 1930s on the Western side of the peninsula of Portofino-ship system conceived as a protection of the Gulf of Genoa. Along with batteries of Arenzano, Monte Moro and Pegli was part of the coastal system in the defense of Genoa during World War II.
Following the aggressive policy of Italy during the late 1930s, and the tightening up of diplomatic relations with European powers, France in particular, the high command of the Royal Army develop a plan to strengthen the defen
Castello Brown is a house museum located high above the harbour of Portofino, Italy.
The castle's site is well suited for harbour defence, and appears to have been so used since the 15th century. According to the Record Office of Genoa, cannon batteries were constructed on the site in the early 16th century, and military engineer Giovanni Maria Olgiati drew up plans for a full fortress circa 1554. The resultant castello was completed by 1557, and, in 1575, was instrumental in turning back an attack on the town by Giò Andrea Doria. The structure was enlarged from 1622 to 1624, and survived in th
Saint George's Church is a place of Catholic worship of Portofino, situated uphill San Giorgio.
St Martin's Church is a place of Catholic worship of Portofino, situated uphill of the Church. The Church is home to the parish of San Martino and San Giorgio del vicariato di Rapallo-Santa Margherita Ligure from the Diocese of Chiavari.
The Oratory of our Lady of the assumption is a place of Catholic worship of Portofino, situated in via Roma.
The Portofino regional nature park is located in the Eastern Ligurian coast, about 30 km east of Genoa, in the Tigullio Gulf region Eastern and Western Paradise. The body consists predominantly of towns of Camogli, Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure, the last seat of the Park and the protected marine Area of Portofino. The Park was established by the law of June 20, 1935 1251.