Admire the most beautiful places of Palmi and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The building is particularly important as it constitutes a significant testimony of the neoclassical System architecture and building type model typical of public buildings made in the province of Reggio Calabria marked by decorative fruit of true elements of provincial workers skilled manual.
The gallery dedicated to the sculptor Michele Guerrisi (1893-1963 Rome Novigrad) has an Office at the House of culture "Leonida Repaci", a museum located in the city of Palms, and was inaugurated in 1960. Inside the rooms are plaster casts of various subject that the artist has left the town of Palmi, which adds an interesting collection of watercolors, donated by the artist's wife Marta Rempte. The same Museum section accommodates works of sculptors Nicola Gullì, Alessandro Monteleone, Vincenzo and Francesco Jerace and some paintings by Antonio Calderon, Attilio Zagari and Giuseppe Palumbo.
The Museum of Ethnography and Folklore Calabria? R. course?, located on the ground floor of the House of culture? Leonidas R? p? in Palmi (RC), where the municipal library, the Civic Museum, the Antiquarium, the Gallery, the art gallery with a huge collection donated by Leonidas R? p and the Auditorium? regarded as one of the major ethno-anthropological museums of southern Italy. The exhibition of Folk-lore section of the Museum leads the visitor into an itinerary for a thematic typology-Museum experience focused primarily on traditional Calabrian folk objects. The Museum is divided into sever
The Museum mainly devoted to the musician and composer Francesco Cilea (1886-1950 Varazze Palms), collects scores, sketches, sketches and manuscripts, besides a voluminous correspondence consists of about 5,000 letters and a rich photographic documentation relating to private and public life of the master; in the same section, a space is reserved for the musician Nicola Antonio Antonio Manfroce (1791-1813 Naples Palms). There is also an extensive music library.
The art gallery "Leonidas and Albertina Repaci" is staged at the ground floor of the House of culture "Leonida Repaci", a museum located in the town of Palmi and opened in 1960. The collection consists of works by major Italian and foreign artists, was donated to the city of Palms by the writer Leonida Repaci and his wife Albertina.