Admire the most beautiful places of Naples and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The Museum is a museum complex of high historical and artistic value, cultural and spiritual, dedicated to the extraordinary works belonging to the treasure of San Gennaro, never exhibited so far, and the beautiful Sacristy with frescoes, among others, by Luca Giordano and paintings by Domenichino and Massimo Stanzione. The Museum was opened to the public in December 2003 due to a project funded by private companies, from European funds and local institutions, under the high patronage of the President of the Republic on a proposal from the Council of the Royal Chapel of the Treasury, one of t
The Piazza del Plebiscito in Naples was for centuries a widening irregular, where festivities were held around the so-called party machines. Only from the beginning of the 17th century onwards it was gradually "regularized", partly because of the construction of the new Royal Palace, designed by Domenico Fontana. But it was only in the early nineteenth century, during the Napoleonic period, which completely changed the square face. By order of the French monarchs, it was entirely redesigned and rethought: were demolished too many religious buildings that limited space and prevented by insertin
• The Museum is housed in a monumental structure of Castel Nuovo. The castle was built at the behest of Charles I of Anjou, starting in 1279, the architect Pierre de Chaule. In 1442, with the conquest of the Kingdom by Alfonso of Aragon, called the magnanimous, the castle was gradually rebuilt, according to the needs of the defensive half of the 15th century, with the intervention of the Majorcan architect Guillem Sagrera. Since 1990 the Castle houses the Civic Museum. The tour route is divided between the Palatine Chapel, the first and second floor of the castle's southern curtain. The Palati
Castel dell'Ovo (castrum Ovi, in Latin), is the oldest Castle in the city of Naples and is one of the elements that stand out most in the famous panorama of the Gulf. It is located between the neighbourhoods of San Ferdinando and Chiaia, in front of the Mergellina area.
In major exhibitions halls, conferences and events. At its base lies the Marina of "Borgo Marinari", with its restaurants and bars, historic home of some of the most prestigious yacht clubs in Naples.
The monumental complex of Santa Chiara, comprising the Church, monastery and convent, was raised from the 1310 1328 by order of King Robert of Anjou and his wife Sancha of Majorca. The Kings, both devoted to St. Francis of Assisi and Saint Clare, wanted to build a Franciscan Citadel accepted the Poor Clares monastery and the convent adjacent to the Friars Minor. The Church, central nucleus of the whole complex, emerged with the title sacred host or the sacred body of Christ, dedication suggested by Eucharistic Miracle in Bolsena, 1264; the name changed immediately in Santa Chiara, probably for
The Naples underground cavities were created by Greek colonists who in the fourth century BC, when it began to extract the stone material needed to build the city that sits above them: Neapolis, the new city, which is located in the district, was enclosed in Wire a rectangular perimeter, whose walls were following the path of via Foria, Costantinopoli Street North West , the road adjacent to Castel Capuano to the East and to the South the sea, which then came to the present-day corso Umberto I.
There are different routes to access the underground network and former anti-aircraft shelters. You
The decumano inferiore, commonly called Spaccanapoli, is an artery of the historical centre of Naples and is one of the most important streets of the city.
In two size SpaccaNapoli good part of town, starting from the rione Pignasecca (at the foot of the Vomero which offers a splendid view on the street), across the old town (including via Roma, piazza del Gesù, piazza San Domenico, San Gregorio Armeno and via Duomo) and reaching behind Castel Capuano, near the central station.
The Church of Gesù Nuovo or Trinità Maggiore is a church in Naples, in piazza del Gesù Nuovo to the West of the old lower decumanus.
This is one of the most important churches of the city basilicali that worked the most influential artists of the Neapolitan school; inside is also guarded the body of St. Giuseppe Moscati.
Legend has it that whoever built the Palace (which at this point we must assume it was Roberto Sanseverino), wanted to use during the construction of pipernieri who were also masters knowledge of esoteric secrets, secrets handed d