4 14 °

Discover 5 places to see in Ravello

Admire the most beautiful places of Ravello and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.


Ravello's Duomo

Ravello's duomo, dedicated to santa Maria Assunta, promises the piazza in Ravello. In July 1918, Pope Benedict XV he raised to the rank of minor basilica. Was founded in 1086-1087 on the model of the Abbey of Montecassino: at this period the lintels of the three doors on the façade.

Remarkable is the central portal, bronze panels by Barisano da Trani dated 1179, donated by Sergio Muscettola, husband of Sigilgaida Pironti.
The two-storey Bell Tower with mullioned Windows and intertwined arches, dates from the 13th century.

In the 18th century it was demolished the front porch in front of the f

See details


Villa Cimbrone

Villa Cimbrone in Ravello, town in the province of Salerno, is a historic building built on a rocky promontory overlooking the Amalfi coast and largely occupied by an extensive Park, decorated with statues, antiques miscellaneous, fountains, grottos and culminating in a belvedere that shows, especially the famous Terrace dell'infinito, scenarios of incomparable beauty of the Gulf of Salerno and the surrounding coastal resorts.

The name "Cimbrone" remember the ancient name of the rocky promontory Cimbronium on which stood the ruins of a Roman villa, transformed into a large House and former re

See details


Villa Rufolo

Villa Rufolo is a building in the historic centre of Ravello, town in the province of Salerno, which faces opposite the Cathedral in the piazza del Vescovado and whose initial system dates back to the 13th century, with extensive remodelling of the nineteenth century.

Originally belonging to the rich and powerful Rufolo family who excelled in Commerce (a Landolfo Rufolo is the protagonist of a novel in the Decameron of Boccaccio), passed on by inheritance to other owners such as the Confalone, Muscettola and d'afflitto.

Around the middle of the nineteenth century was sold to Scottish Francis

See details