Admire the most beautiful places of San Giovanni in Persiceto and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The Museum, housed in the forecastle of nineteenth-century Porta Garibaldi, offers in tour the main territory finds persicetano from the iron age up to the Renaissance period. The collections are the result of many times. A first group consists of an interesting series of Renaissance ceramics referred to an artisan district came to light in the old town since 1981. Then there are the materials recovered during some archaeological reconnaissance campaigns, which have affected in the early 1990s the centuriata area between San Giovanni and Sant'Agata Bolognese, and those coming from surveys in t
Housed in the seventeenth-century sacristy of the Church, houses the most valuable works of persicetana community thanks to a close collaboration project between Parish and Municipality with the intention of enhancing a rich heritage that includes an important Gallery of the Bolognese School from the 15th to the 19th century. Among the most important works are: "St. John the Baptist" by Francesco Raibolini, called France; "Archangel Michael with St. John the Baptist, St. Benedict, St. Francis and St. Jerome" by Alessandro Tiarini. "Madonna of the belt between the Saints Augustine and Monica" b
The Museum of heaven and Earth was created for conservation, research, education and dissemination in the field of history and natural sciences and exact. The Museum is structured in different sections and scientific museums, dedicated to specific sectors within the cognitive sciences and includes: one of Italy's most important astronomical, an area of ecological balance, a botanical garden, insect laboratory and the laboratory of science and technology. The Museum is the main scientific institution of the metropolitan area. In the Center are the Astronomical Observatory "g. Abetti", with 40 c
Le più antiche notizie riguardanti spazi destinati alle rappresentazioni teatrali risalgono al biennio 1624-1626 quando il Consiglio cedette un'ampia sala situata all'interno del Municipio, per spettacoli di prosa e di musica ai giovani dilettanti dell'Accademia dei Candidi Uniti. Trent'anni più tardi, nel 1659 nella stessa sala fu costruito un vero e proprio teatro con strutture lignee a vari ordini di palchi la cui gestione rimaneva affidata all'Accademia. Il teatro doveva sicuramente avere acquisito una certa notorietà se Charles De Brosses nelle sue Lettere familiari dall'Italia del 1739-1