Castrocaro Terme e Terra del Sole
7 7 °

Discover 3 places to see in Castrocaro Terme e Terra del Sole

Admire the most beautiful places of Castrocaro Terme e Terra del Sole and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.


TRIP

Museum of man and the environment

Established in 1972 as an ethnographic collection, was born at the behest of the local Pro Loco with the aim to preserve traces of the world peasant and artisan who was inevitably lost. The Museum has two itineraries, the first historical-architectural character, while the second is aimed at deepening ethno-anthropological aspects and territorial. Are then documented both the population and the living habits of the ancient people who inhabited the hills over the long period that goes from the Paleolithic to the fall of the Roman Empire, both the life and work of the inhabitants of this territo


See details


TRIP

Castle Historical Museum

The Fort was reopened to the public in the year 2000 at the end of a long restoration activities. Stands majestically on the rocky spur of Castrocaro and is considered by experts one of the most significant examples of fortified architecture. The exhibition includes a permanent exhibition of weapons, pottery, furniture and furnishings of the medieval and Renaissance period and the historical Museum. This last, housed on the ground floor of Palazzo del Castellano, preserves archaeological finds dating back to prehistoric times, to the Etruscan period, Roman, Byzantine and Lombard until the midd


See details


TRIP

Terme di Castrocaro-Grand Hotel Terme

The spa complex of Castrocaro, used from 1830 thanks to the properties of brackish water discovered in modern times by prof. Antonio Targioni Tozzetti, was officially inaugurated in 1851 by count Antonio Marescotti, who placed at the disposal of the building structure already belonged to the Gautam. In 1869, the purchase by the Springs Dr. Aristide Accounts gave new impetus to the fledgling industry, increased by a new plant. In 1887 it was started the construction of the Spa accounts, and in 1899 began the renovation of the Park, then decorated with sculptures produced by the first quarter of


See details