Admire the most beautiful places of Forlì and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The brick Church in the typical Italian Red, has the characteristic Romanesque façade "hut", divided into three parts corresponding to the three aisles. The nave is strengthened by two Spurs delimitating the arched alcove that houses the rose window, the bezel and the marble portal. The portal consists of thin clear marble pillars, finely carved, two of which come up not twisted on the ground but are completed in the same forms, from brick. The columns upwards and continue around the bezel, containing the remarkable sculptural complex depicting the adoration of the Magi and Dream. The Bell Tow
The collection is almost entirely made up of weapons collected by the Marquis Raffaello Ab and donated to the city by his son Livio at the beginning of ' 900. Initially located in the building of the mission, the armoury was moved in 1922 in Palazzo Merenda still retains almost intact the original sort order. The exhibition, three large rooms of the piano nobile are decorated with heraldic emblems of the main families, with Feeney of arms ' to ' trophy and weapons parade in auction returns the vaguely gothic revival of the collector. On display are over seven hundred specimens of weapons from
Stems from the constant activity of the Ente Cassa to start and expand over time, with particular sensitivity, the significant collection of works by artists, especially local. The policy underlying the formation of the collection has privileged, of course, especially the artists who gave luster over time to the city of Forlì and heightened the cultural value. It is therefore a matter of works belonging to personalities who have gravitated and worked in Forlì and belonging to the city of Romagna by birth not only, but also because there were formed or established to work and operate throughout
Formed in Forlì in the last thirty years of the 19th century by Antonio Santarelli, who gave coherence and precise development addresses a heterogeneous collection, carrying out important antiquarian recoveries in the territory and extensive excavations in the sites of Bertarina, Villanova, Vecchiazzano s. Varano. The Museum is now located on the ground floor of the Palace Merenda; the last sorting (1960), with exhibition of lapidary is due to Guido a., Giancarlo Mansuelli, Raffaele Turci Susini. It is expected the transfer in the convent of St. Dominic on the route the ancient demography forl
The core of the Museum was formed in 1888 following the donation to the municipality of Forlì of memorabilia and documents on the life and political activity by Piero Maroncelli (1795-1846), commissioned by his wife Amalie. It is then further enhanced thanks to bequests and deposits by citizens forlivesi, especially in the early decades of this century, up to hold a vast from the Napoleonic era until the second world war. From 1964 the welcomes the piano nobile of Palazzo Gaddi, where eight large rooms are named after different characters or dedicated to specific aspects and historical topics.
It is one of the oldest Italian museums in the field of material culture. Its origins date back to Romagna Together held in Forlì in 1921. At that time Aldo Spallicci, Emilio Rosetti and Benedict Pergoli made Romagna ethnographic exhibition, that constituted the first nucleus of the Museum officially opened in April 1922 in Palazzo Merenda. Initially focused on traditional craft sectors (from cabinetry, ceramic, printed) and old trades, after the war the Museum was greatly developed with a growing presence of tools and objects relating to the uses and working peasants. In 1964, in fact, opens
Opened to the public in 1984, is located on the ground floor of the Renaissance Palazzo Numai and focuses on ornithological collection consists of over 3,000 specimens of birds. Started by Ferrante Foschi in 1934 (with a roller, a Bittern and a Heron donated by the forlivese naturalist Peter Zahran), the collection was gradually expanded until 1980, with the acquisition of several other Italian collections, in some cases dating back to the last century. There are, for historical significance and wealth of specimens, collections from black, Bibi of Predazzo, Vici of Arcevia, accountants and Flo
Formed thanks to the donation to the municipality of Forlì from heirs of Angelo Masini (1844-1926) of a large collection of memorabilia and memories related to the life and work of the famous tenor forlivese, the Museum is set in the late 1960s in some rooms on the ground floor of Palazzo Gaddi. Increased from other important bequests and deposits and the material collected by Chaminda on theatrical activity Antenor in Romagna, holds a wealth of more than 650 objects. In the room dedicated to Masini exposes objects and memories of artistic triumphs of the tenor who sang in the major Italian th