Admire the most beautiful places of Longiano and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
Reopened to the public after major restoration work, the Tito Balestra Foundation Onlus. Established in 1986 in order to protect the collection of modern art of the poet and writer longianese Tito Balestra (1923-1976), the Foundation has its seat in the Malatesta Castle, where it retains the entire collection consisting of approximately two thousand three hundred paintings, graphics and sculptures. Formed during the long period spent living in Rome from Balestra (author of numerous poetry collections, from ' ' published by Garzanti Quiproquo in 1974 in ' Poems ' 1976 Liestal, and collaborator
It is formed at different times with the aggregation of typologically different materials and different backgrounds, although to a large extent attributable to territorial longianese. Currently there are about three thousand items, donated and stored by local collectors and researchers. The collection is sorted into eleven exhibition environments. On the ground floor are proposed tools and materials related to traditional craft figures: the Carpenter, blacksmith, mechanic, the Shoemaker, the Mason, the Barber. Are also tools for the processing of wine. Upstairs are reconstructed typical Romagn
Opened in 1986, it conserves valuable works of art, papal bulls, furnishings and vestments in municipal administration and in part from the Collegiate Church of St. Christopher. There are three large pale di Antonio Zanchi (1726), a s. Valerio martyr of Joseph Rosi (1748), with an interesting view of Longiano, and a Via Crucis of the ' 700. To the same period belongs the fine series of benches with backrests decorated with tempera, curlicues from aristocratic families longianesi. In some liturgical furnishings are on display showcases, a Tabernacle, chalices, ritual objects and a valuable 18th
The Black Foundation-Italian Museum of cast iron is a research centre on street furniture, its shapes and its expressions within one hundred and fifty years of history. Preserving pieces of sophisticated workmanship, spectacular in their size and in their plasticity: stakes for gas or electric lighting, fountains, benches, shelves, doors, balustrades, scansaruote. Two venues: the first, opened in 1998, is located at the ancient Church of Santa Maria delle Lacrime, in the old village of the country; the second (MIG) is located within a large industrial space at the local company of items for li
In the mid-1800s still existed in this hilly Centre of Cesena an old theater. Apparently it was a salon located in a building of municipal property which gave the present piazza Malatesta (known at the time of Campbell), in physical and social centre of the old village. the need to have an adequate local public performances led to the "Municipal Commission" of Longiano, chaired by Peter Turchi, Entrust, April 27, 1850, the engineer Biagio Abbati di Savignano sul Rubicone was commissioned to design a new theatre satisfying the needs of the local bourgeoisie. This project, executed very qu