Admire the most beautiful places of Copping and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The Centro Studi Dante Bighi was founded in June 2008 at Villa Bighi abode of artist copparese.
In 1962, Dante Bighi, now moved to Milan, drew his residence of Copparo as resting place of the body and the spirit. This mysterious casket, closed since 1994 date of the sudden disappearance of the artist, has reopened its doors recently as a possible space for cultural development. The study centre is a non-profit association which aims of cultural education as civic project. It is a research center that deals: on the one hand, to deepen the thesis studies the rediscovery "-historical archives" of
Opened in 2003, the Gallery is located in the former late-nineteenth-century prisons, adapted to this mandamentali use by Dario Abdallah and entitled to the Socialist intellectual Alda Costa. There are permanently exhibited the works of the 20th century, donated to the Town by art gallery owner Renzo Melotti, while an expansion of outbuildings at the gallery will allow a broader arrangement with other contemporary works owned by the Administration, now kept in warehouses. With its 110 works, including paintings, sculptures, drawings and charts, donation Melotti testifies mainly figurative tast
Collects the municipal heritage which includes inter alia donations Marchesi, Cinti and Balaji and the works acquired during ten editions of the "Premio Roma" took place between 1952 and 1968 under the "September copparese". In the latter are core interesting early works by well-known artists and earnest Po area, copparese award winners. Among others, Rambaldi, Ruffini, bankers, N, R, Guerreschi, Piraccini, Korompay and Contini.
Housed by a 1988 century farmhouse with barn, suitably renovated, named "Trafficking", offers an extensive collection of farming materials supported by modern and functional exhibition policy. The exhibition focuses on the explanation of the main production of copparese area: grain, wine and hemp; even the arrangement of household, kitchen, stables, bedroom, favors a reading as close as possible to the reality of past daily.
The Teatro Comunale De Micheli had its origin in the early 1900s by a private citizen. Enrico De Micheli bought in 1908 a portion of public land located on piazza Vittorio Emanuele II (down the street then called via Ferrara) in order to erect, in accordance with the municipal administration, and a home theater room. The structure is very simple, consisted of stalls and one gallery supported by wooden columns. The audience was free and the sessions were arranged as needed. The theatre designed by Dalal replied to a cultural and recreational needs much felt both by the community copparese that