Admire the most beautiful places of Brisighella and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
The 19th-century palace of former Amtsgericht, restored since 1981, houses the collection of the works of the painter and lithographer of Faenza Giuseppe Ugonia (1881-1944), donated to the municipality of Brisighella by his widow Elena Mignini. On the first floor of the building was reconstructed Ugonia, study with bench press and all the tools of the artist, next to watercolors, cards and ex libris. In an adjoining room is preserved the complete work of the master, available upon request. On the second floor are paintings coming largely from churches, interesting repertoire of local art. Some
Opened in 1977 in the premises of the Castle, has its core in the private collection of the painter, acquired by the local Crow mountain community and consists of objects coming from the valleys of the rivers Senio and Lamone, Marzeno. Approximately two thousand three hundred pieces, not everyone exposed to the public, document local craftsmanship thanks to faithful reproduction of some traditional workshops: the Shoemaker, SADDLER, the blacksmith, farrier, the arrotino. The exhibition, divided into fourteen halls, shows the agricultural production, the cultivation and manufacture of hemp and
A staircase open to the principle of the right aisle leads to the archaeological path below the current floor level. Excavations carried out around and shortly after the mid-twentieth century revealed several traces and archaeological materials dating between Roman times and the middle ages. It is chronologically earlier elements the primitive Christian worship building highlighted below the current apse, used perhaps as crypt of the church built in Romanesque age (at the end of the century. 11TH-century beginnings. XII). The well with drainage found beneath the nav
Managed by Ca ' residential centre of studies and initiatives Malanca on the liberation struggle in Emilia Romagna, traces through documents, pictures, posters and explanatory panels the historical events and the activities of resistance that have affected the area during the war of liberation. In these places, in fact, in October 1944 he stopped the 36th Garibaldi Brigade, consisting of two battalions for a total of about 700 men, and from 10 to 12 October took place the battle between groups of partisans and the German army. The Museum has a library specialized on World War II and partisan s
La Rocca Manfrediana e Veneziana di Brisighella, conosciuta anche come Rocca Manfrediana o Rocca dei Veneziani, oppure più semplicemente Rocca di Brisighella, è una fortificazione situata sul secondo dei tre pinnacoli rocciosi di selenite a Brisighella, in provincia di Ravenna.
La Rocca, datata 1228 e caratterizzata da torri cilindriche (di cui la più alta è del 1503), fu costruita dai veneziani, nel breve periodo del loro dominio sulla Romagna (1503-1509).
The first performance given in Brisighella dates back to September 29, 1593. That day the youth of the country staged a main square Judith, a work of Brisighella, we can only assume was tragic. There are certain shows again at the end of the seventeenth century. Here, as in other centres, youth during Carnival gathers to give some performances, with the aid of public money. The home favorite is the Hall of the Palazzo Pubblico, "graciously" granted for stage productions of dramas and comedies. It went on like this until 1824, when it was decided the demolition of the old building. From San Gi