Admire the most beautiful places of Asti and add them to your basket. YAMGU will create your trip considering distances, opening hours and weather.
AS Asti was established by Ministerial Decree of April 15. 1959; the home was completed in 1964. Since then, in addition to some private archives and public bodies, it has collected what remained of State offices that are located in the current provincial constituency. In 1935 it was incorporated with the province of Asti in the territories, in particular those of Alessandria and Cuneo. The current territory therefore includes areas that over time were part of various constituencies (beyond those already remember, Acqui, Casale and especially); preunitaria documentation is fragmentary, and acc
With 82 meters long and 24 in height and width is one of the largest churches of Piedmont, maximum expression of Gothic architecture in the region and can be placed among the greatest examples of Lombard Gothic in Northern Italy are appreciable.
The façade has three rosettes topped by oculi and two by a window.
Laterally, the Pelletta Portal presents in the angular statues of Saints, including Girolamo, Pietro, Paolo e Biagio, all dating from the late fifteenth century.
The Romanesque Bell Tower, dating back to 1266 and was remodelled in the 18th century; contains a concert of nine bells. There a
The Church of San Pietro in Consavia, or complex of the baptistery of St Peter's is a Catholic Church of Asti consisting of four buildings dating from the 12TH century and 14th century located at the eastern end of the highway in Borgo San Pietro.
The complex, for many centuries the Priory's Jerusalem headquarters, archeo-paleontological museum of the city, temporarily closed.
The Collegiata di San Secondo is a Roman Catholic basilica among the oldest of Asti. With the adjacent Town Hall and overlooking the square with the same name, is the heart of the city. Dedicated to San Secondo, patron of the city, according to tradition was founded on the site of his martyrdom and burial.
Visit the workshop of Ugo Scassa, active since 1957 and celebrated internationally since 1960 about tapestry weaving high Heald; Exhibition Gallery of modern tapestries. The collection includes tapestries woven on sketches of paintings by Italian and foreign artists including: Casorati, De Chirico, Guttuso, Mastroianni, Kandinsky, Klee, Matisse and Miro. Adjacent to the exhibition halls is the weaving workshop.