The castle of Roccolo was built from 1831 and represents an important expression of neo-medieval revival in Piedmont.
A harmonious collection of floral decorations, Moorish arches, rosettes, Ghibelline merlons mullioned Windows and the exterior of the building, while in the rooms there are frescoes and ceilings with landscape views dominated by trompe l'oeil technique or white stucco.
In the park stands the monumental structure of the greenhouses, built between 1846 and 1850 and restored in 2003. The roof of the building is a large terrace where you can enjoy a splendid panorama. The centuries-o
The complex has its origins in the 13th century with the construction of the chapel of the Madonna della certosa monastery and of Santa Maria di Belmonte who, in the fifteenth century, it passed to the Dominican nuns. In the seventeenth century the monastery passed to the Camaldolese of St. Romuald and devotional Center and lure of pilgrims. Alongside the ancient medieval church the friars built a new Baroque church decorated with paintings and stucco Beltramelli's Dalamano. In the 19th century, the complex was purchased by local nobles and enriched by paintings by Francesco Gonin. The complex