Enhances the production of the Royal factory of Crystal and glass, active from 1759 to 1850 Closed about and run by Avena family. On the first floor, section dedicated to ceramics "old Mondovì" closed; the second, resistance Museum.
The Alta Valle Pesio and Tanaro has set up, within the headquarters in Via Sant'Anna, a permanent exhibition dedicated to the works of photographer Michael chiusano Pilgrim. Exhibited both in Italy and abroad and in numerous publications, the black-and-white photographs by Michael Pellegrino contain a personal research on mountains, especially in the heavy exodus towards the plain, an investigation into the cloistered life of various monastic orders and architecture considered "minor" "." Beautiful some vivid portraits, split in the 70 's.
The anthological exhibition is divided into eight secti
The museum complex and Centro Studi CAV. Giuseppe Oats is housed in historic premises of the old town hall. The heritage of the complex consists of works of particular merit and magnificence, distributed into four distinct sections located at different levels:
Ground floor? The collections of the Royal Factory of glass and crystals
First floor-the collections of ceramics and the view of Mount Cavanero bronzes; According to plan? Historical documentation of the resistance.