The high school, whose Foundation dates back to 1815 as Royal College and is still active, has a collection of materials related to the natural sciences, established since 1928 mainly for educational purposes. The collections of geology, mineralogy, Anatomy and zoology date back to the mid-nineteenth century. There are also historical herbariums (Boccaccini, Gramini, Paglieres) of the same age. Also notable is the collection of physical instruments.
The monumental complex of San Francesco is situated in Cuneo and includes the former convent and the Church. It has been classified as a national monument and rare example of medieval architecture in the city. The Interior of the Church is divided into three naves: the left side section leaves a part of the archaeological excavations, accessible by a glass walkway. Recent renovations of the decorations were allowed to complete the figurative speech, led by Pietro da Saluzzo with his stories of Passion, depicted on the ceiling of 1472 "Cruciata", dedicated to the brotherhood of the Holy Cross. Cun
The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Bosco is very ancient. The present Church, built on the site of a former medieval church dates back to the 17th century, when the old building collapsed partially (1656). Today's façade presents a portico of four Corinthian columns and a pediment typically.
It exhibits prehistoric, Roman and late-medieval findings; a collection of local religious art and 19th-20th century Piedmont paintings; and an ethnographic section on the Cuneo Valley traditions and wood handicrafts.