- Multi-languages speaking guide during the trip.
- Explore the fishing village of Hurghada with your guide.
- Enjoy visiting the Coptic church and mosque.
- Enjoy watching locals building traditional boats at the port.
- Tour in an air-conditioned vehicle
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada by an air conditioned bus with a tour guide. Our trip today will start to the fishers village where you'll see the original, simple houses, It is the original Hurghada core. In that part of Hurghada has changed almost nothing.
Here lives the simple fishermen who still enjoy his natural life which is still wakes up with the sun rising and sail the sea to start his work day for fishing, Near the Village we can see the largest mosque in Hurghada,
Also we'll visit one of the top Islamic attraction in HRG.
Then it's time to visit the oldest St. Maria church the second main religion in Egypt. During the tour there will be a stop at the highest point in the city for a panoramic view of Hurghada, and it's surrounds.
Once you finished the memorable experience we'll take you back to the hotel!