Hurghada Sea Trip Discover Utopia Island on Glass Bottom Boat enjoy Snorkeling and Fishing with Lunch and Banana Boat
The Best Sea Safari in Hurghada Daily the trip Start from 10:00 till 16:30
The Highlights of the Trip
- Snorkeling equipment is included.
- Two times stop for snorkeling on natural protected coral zone.
- Water banana activity and water games.
- Lunch, soft & hot drinks and mineral water.
- Sea-Food lunch is included.
- Stop for fishing for 45 minutes.
- Visit Utopia Island by glass boat & stay on island 1 hour.
On this full-day tour you will visit the beautiful Utopia Island in the Red Sea on a glass-bottom boat. A representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive you to Soma Bay, about 53 kilometers south of Hurghada, in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
Accompanied by your tour guide, the first stop on the tour is in Safaga, where you can use the provided snorkeling equipment to enjoy the coastal waters at a beautiful reef. Afterwards the tour will make a second snorkeling stop at Arba Arouk before boarding the glass-bottom boat to enjoy a complementary lunch, including soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
After lunch you will make a short trip in the glass-bottom boat around Utopia Island, where you will stay for 2 hours. On your trip you will see the most wonderful reefs and fish in the Red Sea before transferring back to your hotel in Hurghada in the late afternoon.