This private full-day tour will take you on a cultural journey with visits to multiple local villages and Tanah Lot
. You will also get to witness a special dance called the Barong and Keris Dance. Please Note:
Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.
Ubud Tanah Lot Tour Itinerary
— Daily departure : 08.30 AM —
- Watch the Balinese sacred dance performance BARONG and KERIS DANCE
- Visit Ubud Art Villages :
- TOHPATI village as known for batik processing and hand weaving cloth
- CELUK is famous for it’s Gold and Silver works
- BATUAN, home of Painters and Traditional House Compound
- MAS known as Wood Carvers village
- TEGENUNGAN WATERFALL, for people the idea of hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim is the image of paradise. Tegenungan Waterfall is place
- Visit AGRO TOURISM to see Coffee Farm, Spicy, Vanilla, Fruits Plants etc. Also here you try the famous Luwak Coffee
- PURA TAMAN AYUN as the official state temple of Mengwi, built in the 17th century
- TANAH LOT, the picturesque offshore rocky temple back to 16 century and Best sunset In Bali
Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.