This private full-day tour will allow you to get an inside look at the culture, history, and traditions of Denpasar
. Visit fantastic locations such as the Bajra Sandhi Monument
, traditional market, Bali Museum
, and more! Please Note:
Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.
Denpasar Kuta Tour Itinerary
— Daily departure : 09.00 AM —
- First watch the Balinese sacred dance performance BARONG and KERIS DANCE
- Continue visiting BAJRA SANDHI MONUMENT, this monument is a symbol of Bali people struggle to fill the independence after the Dutch Colonial gone from this country
- JAGATNATA TEMPLE Jagatnata Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Denpasar town which many visited by Hindu people in Denpasar to pray in particular on full moon and black moon
- BALI MUSEUM, Bali Museum is located just the next door of Jaganata Temple and in this museum you will find a lot of the ancient monument of prehistory owns very high artistic value
- UPSIDE DOWN WORLD, adds to the growing list of fun indoor activities on the island, where you can enter seven specially designed rooms whose décor and furniture are simply, and deliberately, the wrong way up
- DISCOVERY MALL located beside the sea and has a beautiful beach front. Favorite place for locals hanging out and for tourists who like shopping.
Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.