Discover the sights of Eastern Bali
on a day tour by private vehicle. East Bali Tour
is a Bali Full Day Tour
package to enjoy the unique and variety of local society life combines with the traditional Balinese Culture
activities and Place of Interest in East part of Bali Island. Please Note:
This tour includes a private car and driver only; food, drinks, and entrance and activity fees are at your own expense on the day of the tour.
East Bali Tour Itinerary
— Daily departure : 08.30 AM —
- First watch the Balinese sacred dance performance “BARONG and KERIS DANCE”
- GOA LAWAH (Bat Cave Temple), where hundreds of hanging bats are never leave the cave, only flying around the area and back again
- KUSAMBA BEACH is fisheman’s beach and also the place of traditionally salt production
- Next to TIRTA GANGGA, lovely Royal Family bathing pool
- Than last proceed to TAMAN (SOEKASADA) UJUNG is the most beatiful complex of Water Palace
- Visit AGRO TOURISM to see Coffee Farm, Spicy, Vanilla, Fruits Plants etc. Also here you try the famous ‘Luwak Coffee’
- Visit TENGANAN VILLAGE the original Balinese Village renowed for Double Ikat Weaving
Price only includes car and driver. All entrance and activity fees are to be paid directly on the day.