Kintamani Gunung Kawi Tour is a Bali Full Day Tour enjoying breathtaking views of Mount Batur Volcano
from Kintamani Village
. Your driver will then take you to Gunung Kawi Temple
that’s located at Tampaksiring. Walking down a small path towards the Pakerisan River for about 15 minutes you will get to Gunung Kawi to view this temple and funerary complex. Please NOTE:
Price is for use of car and driver. Fees to participate in recommended activities are to be paid by customer in destination.
This insightful tour from Bali will give you a good understanding of local cultures, arts and crafts.
Kintamani Gunung Kawi Tour Itinerary
— Daily departure : 08.30 AM —
- Watch the Balinese sacred dance performance “BARONG and KERIS DANCE”
- Visit Ubud Art Villages for Shopping :
- TOHPATI village as known for batik processing and hand weaving cloth
- CELUK is famous for it’s Gold and Silver works
- BATUAN, home of Painters and Traditional House Compound
- MAS known as Wood Carvers village
- Visiting Tampaksiring, TIRTA EMPUL Temple, time for purificattion ceremony fistly going to the water using sarung ( traditional dress) cleaning your body and soul using Holly Spring Water
- Visit AGRO TOURISM to see Coffee Farm, Spicy, Vanilla, Fruits Plants etc. Also here you try the famous Luwak Coffee
- KINTAMANI the best place for enjoying the view of volcano and lake Batur while having lunch at local restaurant
- Next to GUNUNG KAWI Temple located at Tampaksiring. Go down a small path toward Pakerisan River about a quarter of an hour on foot and you get to Gunung Kawi
Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.