Treat yourself to a two hour introduction to the world of fine dark chocolate bars. You will learn not only on the chocolate history, but also how to recognize, appreciate and enjoy a fine dark chocolate bar.
Did you know that the chocolates made in France are amongst the finest in the world, if not the best? France is well known for its wines and cheese, but this is a half hidden secret that many people miss out on. Don't be one of those people!
Learn how to tell apart an excellent chocolate from a good one and a good one from an average one. On this two hour introduction to the world of fine chocolate tablets, you will learn:
- How to recognize what makes a good chocolate bar
- Why you should only seriously consider dark chocolate bars (if you consider yourself a true chocolate lover)
- When chocolate was introduced to Europe, as well as the other details from its very interesting history
- What is the proper way of tasting a dark chocolate bar and how to best enjoy it
- Where in France but also in the rest of the world (especially the U.S) you can get excellent dark chocolate bars
Through a carefully made selection of France's finest chocolate bars you'll personally taste the differences in them and you will learn to tell them apart, as well as to appreciate them in all their subtleties and nuances.