A real day trip to explore Ubud village. Through this trip enable you to see many tourist destinations such as Ubud monkey forest, Ubud rice terrace, Coffee plantation, holy spring temple, and visiting Batur volcano where you can have lunch with the valley and lake view. The journey will be started early in the morning from your hotel in Bali to visit Ubud monkey forest, next we have small walk to the traditional market and we can see Ubud king palace just in the front of traditional market. Then, we head to Ubud rice terrace to see the green of rice paddy surrounded by the jungle. After that, we drive to the volcano to see a magnificent view of mount Batur with lake. You can have a buffet lunch at the traditional restaurant just in front of the volcano. After that, we stop at the coffee plantation on the way to water spring temple. At the water spring temple you can do a holy blessing together with local community or you just have a look will be fine.
This day trip will be started a full day experience to the deep Ubud village, temple and volcano. The itinerary will be as below;
- 09.00 we pick you up from your hotel in Bali
- At around 10.00 we will get to Ubud Monkey Forest, where you can see the long tail monkeys in big group inside Ubud jungle close to Ubud center.
- 11.30 you can walk around the traditional Ubud market to see a lot of handicraft made by the locals.
- 12.30 we will reach Rice Terrace village where you can see the green of rice paddy in terrace. Sit and enjoy your eyes with amazing view of rice field cultivated by local commuity.
- Then, we will visit Kintamani Volcano to have your buffet lunch with the background of Mount Batur and lake. Enjoy the traditional food while watching the valley.
- Next, at around 15.00 we will stop at the coffee plantation and spices. There you can see the most popular and typical coffee in Bali called Luwak coffee made from the animal pup. It is the most expensive coffee in the world that you can fine authentically only in Bali.
- After that, we head to holy spring temple. You can do holy water blessing together with local peoples.
- Finally, we drive back and reach your hotel at around 19.00.