Off the beaten track tour from Hanoi and get off the bustling Hanoi capital, you will enjoy nature and beauty of Ba Be Lake - the biggest natural lake in Vietnam. The trip will introduce to you an unique experience to discover local minority life, enjoy boat trip on the lake and cycling in Ba Be National Park. You will go through culture and natural beauty in the northeast of Vietnam in only 2 days.
DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE LAKE (Boat trip) (L, D)
- 06h45: Pick up from hotel in Hanoi to Ba Be National Park.
- 12h30: Lunch in Ba Be Lake View homestay, the highest homestay in our village
- 14h00: Take a walk to boat station in Pac Ngoi village (1km)
- 14h30: Enjoy 2 hour boat trip around the lake to Fairy Pond, An Ma temple
- 16h30: Bamboo rafting and swimming in the lake – the most special activity in Ba Be Lake
- 17h30: Hiking back to the homestay and have dinner here
- 20h00: Enjoy traditional Tay musical performance (excluded). You can share the show with other tourists.
- 21h00: Overnight at homestay of Tay people’ traditional house-on-stilt.
- Included: Lunch, dinner.
DAY 2: BA BE LAKE – HUA MA CAVE – HANOI (cycling) (B, L)
- 07h30: Breakfast at our homestay.
- 08h00: Cycling to Leng market, one small market of Tay and Dzao people
- 09h00: Visit to Hua Ma Cave (6km), biggest one in Ba Be National Park.
- 11h00: Come back to homestay. Check out and have lunch here.
- 13h30: Get in the van then come back to Hanoi.
- 19h30: Arrival in Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- Included: Breakfast, lunch