Discover some of Romania’s most beloved attractions and a marvellous landscape on Prahova Valley and in Transylvania!
Medieval constructions, royal castles and mighty citadels await you! Highlights include Prahova Valley, Peles Castle, Dracula Castle and Brasov City.
At 8am you will start your journey towards the Bucegi Mountains and Prahova Valley, one of the most attractive mountain regions in Romania.
You will discover a valley in the mountain region that was loved by the Romanian royal family. You will visit the Marvellous Peles Castle in Sinaia, then move on towards another marking monument in the Romanian landscape, the Bran Castle, or also known as Dracula Castle.
After enjoying these important landmarks, you will arrive in one of Romania's most beautiful cities: Brasov. The city was built by Saxons, a group of Germanic tribes first mentioned as living near the North Sea coast of what is now Germany, in late Roman times, and was remarkably preserved throughout time, housing now Romania's biggest Gothic church, named The Black Church. Once you learn about the stories that this beautiful city has to offer, you can enjoy a well-deserved leisure break in the old town before riding back home.
- On Mondays, Peles castle is closed, so Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between September 15 and May 15, Peles castle is open from Wednesday to Sunday only. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Rasnov citadel will be visited instead
- Between May 15 and September 15, Peles castle is open from Tuesday to Sunday only. On Mondays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between November 2 and December 1, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit his smaller replica - Pelisor Castle
- During the official holidays and weekends the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual so the return could be later than scheduled (around 9pm - 10pm)