Enjoy a day out taking in the magnificent sights and tastes of some of the best wineries and cellar doors the Adelaide Hills has to offer. Delight in a seasonal platter while taking in one of the best panoramic views in the region and visit Hahndorf, Australia's oldest surviving German settlement. Complimentary pick up and drop off from your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation is included.
- Complimentary pick up from Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak; Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide then drive through the beautiful hills villages of Summertown and Uraidla on the way to the first winery
- Indulge in a seasonal platter and wine tastings at the very picturesque Pike & Joyce, Lenswood
- The next stop for the day is the beautiful and family owned Golding Wines, Lobethal
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1-kilometer strip on the beautiful main street.
- After lunch we head to the very pretty Artwine family owned boutique winery in Woodside for tastings of their new-modern varieties alongside traditional varieties of wine
- The last stop for the day is Sidewood Cellar Door to enjoy wine and cider tasting, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes*
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation