Full day trip from Marrakech to Atlas Mountains and 3 valleys is a day trip that combines between the adventure drive, walking and hiking. The most highlights of this trip are:
- Discover deep Moroccan Culture
- Explore the atlas mountains, takerkouste dam, the kik plateau, the Asni Valleys and the Ourika Valley with a professional driver guide.
- Visit Berber of a berber family in the village and enjoy a mint tea,
- Admire the snow-capped peaks of the highest Atlas Mountains.
- Visit the traditional pottery workshop
- Visit of Aromatic gardens
- Enjoy a 3 hours climbing and walking in the mountain to discover the Ourika waterfalls with a professional local guide
Discover the beautiful landscapes of this trip in the Atlas Mountains and the Berber lifestyle.
During this day trip to the Atlas from Marrakech, you will discover explore the hidden life of berber people crossing the mountains and the villages in the foothills of the High Atlas, whose peaks peak at more than 4000 meters. Magnificent panoramas on the Mount Toubkal Massif, If you trip come on Tuesday then you will enjoy a visit of the weekly Berber Market in Asni where people and nomads from the villages come together to buy and sell their staff.
Our journey will continue through Asni Valley, where we will take a mountain road next to the traditional Berber villages built in adobe, and if you want to discover the way of life of the people of the region you can visit a typical Berber house and drink a mint tea with a family.
Then your driver towards the famous valley of Ourika, this is where we will visit an organic aromatic garden that contains medicinal plants used by Berbers. After the visit we will continue few minutes to reach our final destination for this trip, here you will meet your guided to start another adventure, a walking hiking to visit the waterfalls of the Seti Fatma. After that you will stop for Lunch in a restaurant next to the river or in a panoramic terrace.